What is Deodorex?
A unique formulation of naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes to address the problems created by animal waste-derived surface odors.
Micron’s Deodorex is not an odor masking agent. It works to control the root cause of manure odors by accelerating the natural degradation process.
None of the components in Deodorex is harmful to plants, animals or the environment.
Resource Line 877-264-2468
Why use Deodorex?
Micron’s Deodorex addresses the inefficient decomposition of animal wastes that is one of the major environmental stress conditions adversely affecting confined animals.
- Regular application of Deodorex ensures that natural degradation of animal manure and urine wastes occurs at an accelerated rate.
- As the degradation process is increased, it prevents toxic odor buildup in livestock housing.
- Results in a healthier environment which provides for healthier animals and therefore healthier profits.
- Deodorex is a natural product that is safe to use and will not harm plants, animals or the environment and may be applied even in occupied animal enclosures.
- Management tool for treatment of hutches and veal stalls
Other Environmental & Waste Treatments for Calves: